Friday, August 17, 2007

Letter of a Missionary

Dear Doc,

My love for you is not a secret anymore. The feelings that I have for you was revealed through the 10/40 windows of my heart. My only desire now is to reach your unreached heart. I know that your boundary is difficult to cross. But because of my deepest determination, I will climb every mountain, I will pass through many dangerous jungles and I will cross the deepest ocean to be with you for a lifetime.
The only sender that I have to support my mission is my heart that beats for you. I hope and pray that in God’s own time, you and I will live in the same tent together.

Love,
The Missionary

2 comments:

jana said...

Hi kuya joms!!!!

dandzthought said...

hi kuya joms!!!
ganda ng site mo... inspired ang bawat letra..
"Live to delight the heart of God"